To slide an object such as this logo onto the Stage, follow these simple steps:
- Right-click in the layer where the animation will end on the logo layer and insert a keyframe.
- Click the frame where the animation will begin on the logo Layer to select it.
- Select the symbol you want to animate on the Stage
- Hold the Down Arrow on your keyboard to nudge the selection downward, until the logo is just off the Stage. (You can also do this with our mouse, but itâ€™s much easier to move objects in a straight line with the arrow keys. If you want the symbol to slide from a different location, hold the appropriate arrow key.)
- Click the start-point keyframe of the animation, and then SHIFT + click the end-point keyframe to select all the frames that span the animation on the logo layer.
- Right-click the selection and choose Create Classic Tween from the pop-up menu.
Good. If you Play the movie or drag the Playhead over the frames, we can see the logo slide on to the stage. Now, letâ€™s tell Flash to fade and step in our tagline.
William Harrel – www.williamharrel.com